Initially, Denis founded a strategy development firm that created quantitative trading strategies for financial institutions. However, the demand for institutional-grade blockchain and crypto data in the quantitative trading industry made the transition into digital assets an obvious next step.
Recognizing a need for high value high coverage digital asset data, Denis founded GoQuant. Since then, the company has been rapidly gaining momentum.
- Jan '22 Denis Dariotis Recognizing a need for high value high coverage digital asset data, Denis Dariotis founded the company in 2021. Launch
- Aug '22 Formed Advisory Board Event
- Aug '22 Jonathan Neitzell GoQuant welcomes Jonathan Neitzell to the GoQuant Advisory Board. Event Launch
- Sep '22 Initial product launch Launch Event
- Sep '22 Began data trials Event
- Sep '22 Moved HQ from Montreal, Quebec to Miami. Move
- Sep '22 Katerina Lipitova GoQuant welcomes Katerina Lipitova to the GoQuant Advisory Board. Event Advisory Board
- Oct '22 Chris Petrescuy GoQuant welcomes Chris Petrescu to the GoQuant Advisory Board. Event Advisory Board
- Oct '22 Secured first round of seed funding Funding